Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just4fun

FlopMovie Producer: I am in shock. I never expected that my film would be flop.
Friend: How could you produce such a silly film?
Producer: On that bad day, director came to to me and said he has fantastic story.I asked him what is the title. He said Two Idiots..First i was not convinced. Then he said, Sir, Idiot is a super hit film. Three Idiots is a super duper hit. So as per logic Two Idiots also would be BlockBuster...I was kind of optimistic..
Friend: so direcor already knew that he and you are going to be ........
Producer: ???????????????????

2.

swamyAnanda; jan lo business start cheyyi bhaktha...nuvvu assalu etti paristhithi lo kuda diwali teeyavu..

Bhaktudu: Anandanga...endhuku swamy?..
swamyAnanda;Endhukante Jan lo sankranthi vastundhi kaani Diwali raadhu kadha

No comments:

Post a Comment